The COVID-19 pandemic poses unprecedented challenges to all types of Wisconsin businesses whose operations are impacted by disruptions to their supply chains, demand for their products and worker unavailability.
𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐃-𝟏𝟗 𝐂𝐄𝐎 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐫 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟐𝟒
Hear how government, healthcare and businesses are working together for a Smart Restart in this Friday’s webinar from the Regional Leadership Council and WEDC’s COVID-19 CEO Leadership Series. Statewide CEOs share insights on how they’re adjusting and adapting their businesses during the COVID crisis. See how these best-practice examples and strategies can apply to your business. Also hear from medical leaders and WEDC Secretary Missy Hughes on reopening the economy, balancing lives and livelihoods.
- Missy Hughes, Secretary & CEO, WEDC
- Dr. John Raymond, MD, President & CEO, Medical College of Wisconsin
- Dr. Jeff Pothof, MD, Chief Quality Officer, UW Health
- Bryan Hollenbach, Executive Vice President, Green Bay Packaging
- Jan Allman, CEO, Fincantieri Marinette Marine
REGISTER FOR THE WEBINAR: https://cor.vc/rlc-202004
By registering for this webinar, you will also be registered for the remaining two in the series – May 1 and May 8, each featuring different prominent CEOs from across Wisconsin.